Sunday, April 27, 2014

All petals ironed

As a follow up to the first post about the MQG Fabric Challenge, I finished ironing down all the petals to the background fabric. There were a good number of extra petals since I couldn't make more full circles in either direction due do space limitations so I added a border all the way around.
 Pippa then decided she wanted to help me as I was working on my next project of the weekend.
 The innerds of another Sew Together Bag and Pippa who monitored my progress.
 The completed bag with binding and external zipper.
 And the full exterior - patchwork fun. The colors aren't showing up perfectly here, but the swirly pattern is green which is why I added the green polka dot as the binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is fantastic! Give me your thoughts, and I make every attempt to respond to all of them.